Monday, February 14, 2011

To the {Sparkly} ones*


To  the ones who played with me in the sandpit at Little Eden,
the ones who pushed me on the swings and caught me at the bottom of the "foofi-slide".
To the ones I spent breaks with and then, after school, detention with.

To the ones who helped me with maths and I drove on the bus with,
the ones i ran with, studied with and went to "sokkies" with.

To the ones I have lived with and grown up with, the lil one who makes my heart smile...and the one who provides for me and teaches me the right way

To the ones who wrote me letters, gave me advice and listened when I spoke.
To the ones who held my hand, brushed the tears from my face and prayed with me,
To the ones I remembered with

To the ones who went with me to "that place we are definately NOT going to" and then we danced all night with. To the ones who celebrated my birthday like it was a public holiday

To the ones I started varsity with, my old school friends, and to the ones I have met along the way.

To friends, family, mentors and ex-boyfriends....
YOU're the ones who have shaped, moulded and made me who I am today,
each one of you have taught me something, loved me, accepted me, you are my life.

It is YOU lovely people that have added {sparkles} to my life, whether they be tiny specks or bucketsfull. Today is the day that I have chosen to say thank you...
Thank you for your never-ending love and support. My prayer for you is that The Lord will bless you in ways you could never imagine. Always remember the blessings you have recieved, the {sparkles}.



Happy Valentines Day to the ones I love***

Picture: {weheartit.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment