Friday, February 11, 2011

Archi Fashion**



1.

So I got this lil invite to my sweet friend, candice's 21st. Candice is such a darling & one could call her the "queen" of dressing up, always sporting the cutest, most thought out outfits at any given dress-up party. With this in mind I was not surprised at all to see that her party has a theme :). Archi Fashion. The only problem is I do not have a clue what Archi Fashion is.

Archi (Architecture) Fashion is fashion that is inspired by Architecture. This new craze encourages one to consider the dialogue between modern architecture and contempory fashion. I personally think that archi fashion is impressive to look at but do not think that you will catch me in the supermarket in my archi attire :).

For my dear candy's party i am going to {attempt to} make an archi-inspired dress from newspaper. I will post a photo of the dress later on this month with either a story about an amazing, {sparkly} paper dress or an embarrasing fashion disaster, watch this space***




2.


                                                                  3.


4.


                                                                      5.




6.

Pictures: 1. {ecodesign.ac} l 2&3. {dresssuits.org} l 4. {lifewithoutbuildings.net} l 5.  {exploringfashion.blogspot.com}  6.  {justmeans.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment