Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Tea {For Three}*

The pretty lil tea-party that Missy set up for us
My sweetest lil {darling} friend missy invited me for tea & cookies at her house yesterday afternoon. Missy & I share a love of many things, one of them being a divine appreciation for all things tea.I turned up for tea and a good chat but little did I know I was walking into the cutest lil tea-party you EVER saw!As I entered the garden I saw a lil table set for three-filled with beautiful things.Our friend steph joined us and we had a ball!

The thing is, missy never just does something, she pours her {whole} heart & soul into it!She made us each a pretty little name tag, set up lil stands of cupcakes and cookies and topped it all off with a jug of lovely roses from their garden. A more special sight I have never seen. The most impressive thing was the tea-set that Missy has recently attained....all gold and pretty and {sparkly}.

We have decided to have many a tea party---and further, to visit a different lil tea shop once a month. I will be bringing you reviews of all the lil gems we find so that you can share & enjoy them with your friends too. I hope that by looking at these lil photies you can see the love, effort and joy that transformed an ordinary tea to an afternoon never to be forgotten. Thank you Missy for such a cherished day!We should all remember that just by trying, making something cute or setting something up, you could add a {sparkle} to someones day in an instant.***


Its the cutest lil touches that mean the WORLD*


mmmmmmm.......yummy cupicakes:)

Joni,Steph & Missy* at the lil tea {for three}
The pretty table setting....



Missy's cute gold tea set


No comments:

Post a Comment