Friday, November 25, 2011

The Long and Short of it

I had long black hair for basically the first 2 years of varsity and then chopped it of on a whim in my third year! I also was blonde for a while, shew! This year I started growing my hair out as I miss that LONG black ponytail! There's something about a long ponytail that screams sophistication and sexy! But about halfway through the year I got tired of having my hair at the 'in-between' just over the shoulder look! BORING! My problem is I either want LONG LONG hair or short hair---not mid-length! I was very scared because cutting it off means I'd have to go through the whole boring process again! But my hair grows-fast. So I chopped it all of again! My room-mate Corne did a stunning job!! I went for a graduated bob-le Voctoria Beckham style! Here's to a fun summer with playful, flirty short hair!

4efccb88a0b0_large

Tumblr_lv36zk410d1r6ltq2o1_500_large

Tumblr_lux5gxbrrr1qa3aiko1_500_large

Tumblr_ltzcddxuva1qeved3o1_1280_large

Alone-bank-bench-girl-hair-lake-favim.com-45612_large





Tumblr_ltpj14rmp51qh3f54o1_400_large


Victoria Beckham Bob Layered Hairstyles
Tumblr_luxrbtnxke1qmt5mvo1_500_large

No comments:

Post a Comment