Friday, March 18, 2011

{Table setting}


 
E ven at my young age I love entertaining! Something about sitting around a table with friends and loved ones with a fantastic glass of wine in my hand makes me feel peaceful & content. I also enjoy making it special and enjoyable for them so what better way than to set the table just for them with things I know they will enjoy! I will be featuring different ways to spice up your lil table but before you start decide on a theme or the "feel" that you would like the guests to get. This will depend on a number of things such as weather you are planning a dinner, lunch or breakfast, it will also depend on whether you would like to entertain inside or outside as well as on the people you have invited. Always remember that it is your table setting and anything works.***

The Rustic Table Setting:
 This is one of my favourites! This table setting encompasses nature and raw materials, think rocks, sticks, breads, candles. This setting is very simple but very effective.


1.
2.

3.

The Sophisticated Table Setting:
This Table setting is classy and more formal. Think beautiful cutlery, glass, china, silver and magnificent flowers.

4.

5.

6.


The Holiday Table Setting:
This table setting counts for anything festive! It could be Christmas, Easter, New years or even a birthday! These are the most fun to arrange!

7.

8.

9.
Pictures: 1. {mandarinastudio.wordpress.com}  2. {alkemie.blogspot.com} 3.{shelterinteriordesign.blogspot.com} 5. {ddandkw.com} 6. {superstock.com} 7. {dreamstime.com}  8. {coreasotropa.wordpress.com} 9. {thepartydress.net}

1 comment:

  1. The set up is simply gorgeous and stunning! I like the colorful idea! Excellent!

    Anyway, just to share one of the budget friendly e-shopping store on the net that I encountered is the yourchaircovers.com. I also bookmarked this site co'z I think this would help me if I will be holding any special occasions.I found this site to offers fabulous and amazing chair covers, wholesale tablecloths and other luxurious items you might need on a party. It's a great discounted store with lots of amazing items!

    ReplyDelete